Le Nez du Vin

Apparently Le Nez du Vin has released new aromakits last april. I do know that these things exists, but I had no clue about how extensive these collections are. The biggest single collection has 54 different aromas, but even that does not include a few specific smells that are grouped in additional kits.

They even have a collection of 12 (twelve) different kinds of oak casks that would allows you to identify in which oak (French, American, etc.) the wine you are tasting has matured.

I am personally far from able to do so as my nose seems to need quite some time to remember all the aromas that wine can have, but I sure would like to get such a larger or specific aromakit as a present :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...