Yes !

I made it. I am not officialy a 'wine taster' according to the people of tastevin winecourse.

The examination wasn't easy. I did not expect to get that many questions about different French AOC, but according to the answers that were reviewed after handing in the papers I do think I scored quite ok, defintely more than 50%.

The 4 red wines were quite easy to guess the grape, thus that was not a problem at all.
The white wine tasting was somewhat of a gamble though as although I correctly filled in that we had a riesling 2007, it was more a guess than really knowing it for sure.

Anyway, I do feel that I will need a followup course, even if only for the whites :-)

I will anyhow be invited for the montly confrerie evenings starting next year October, thus this will not be the end of this blog ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...