Wine tasting on Chili and Argentina

Last week thursday it was my turn to organize a winetasting in the wineclub we started last year at the company I work. We meet once every two months and one of the people in the club prepares a tasting, using a certain theme.

This month was my turn and I chose red wine from Chili and Argentina as the theme as I like those wines a lot and have quite some of them in my cellar.

I did not focus too much in getting the best of the best wines, but rather I chose a number of very affordable wines that are easy to buy (in Belgium at least) and give good value for money. At the end of the presentation are the ranking scores that each attendee gave and the overall ranking.
As the most expensive wine was almost 3 times as expensive as the next one it (luckily) won as best wine of the evening, but the interesting part is the shared 2nd place ...

Below is the presentation (using some fancy google docs widget, hope that works, if not you can find the presentation here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...