Wine courses

For those that want an entry level course in wines: the guys from SoWine that started my intrest in wines are planning another set of 5 eveningcourses on wines in Schoten.

Unfortunately the courses are on monday evenings, thus I will not be able to attend, but if the course is the same quality than the short version that I attened at the Sint Michiel Open Leer Centrum in 2007 it will be a good, no nonse introduction of the how to start appreciating wines and especially how not to fall victim to too much details that someone told me about after attending the wine course at Piva in Antwerp.

Having said all the above, I am still very happy with the course from tastevin that I finished last year, but I will stay on the lookout for new courses to attend in the coming months/years.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...