Foodinspiration about wine

Just a short post to point people to this month's foodinspiration magazine which is a "Liquid Special". It speaks about trends in horeca world linked to all liquid things. Of course wine could not be forgotten.

On wine front they mention, of course, the whole bio/natural wine movement which has not yet succeeded to convince me but they also reminded be about byow (Bring Your Own Wine) which is something I have heared of but had not been looking for in the neighebourhoud of Antwerp. I found this website that seems to try and bring this more to the attention but none of the restaurants mentioned there ring a bell to me. Suggestions are welcome ...

One of the non wine related trends are barrel aged cocktails which seems like a really nice thing to try as next to wine I happen to like a good cocktail now and then ... again if someone knows where to drink this around Antwerp I would really like to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...