The start of an extraordinary weekend ...

Yes the weekend sometimes does start on thursday evening ...

Especially when there are 4 winetasting events in 4 different stores around the area where I live.
  1. www.nieuwewereldwijnen.be in Sint Antonius Zoersel
  2. www.puertadelsol.be in Deurne
  3. www.magnuswijnen.be in Kontich
  4. www.wijnenvandurme.be in Merksem
On top of that I will be hosting a wine tasting event at my house for a few family member that live in Sweden, but are visiting us for the weekend.
I will be writing shortly about all the wines we have tasted during this weekend, but it will take a few days to digest all of this, thus keep on reading this blog.

Preview:
When writing this post we (i.e. my wife and myself) have already visited www.nieuwewereldwijnen.be which was a nice experience with a lot of original wines. Red was (according to us) much better than white today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be gentle when giving comments, my whole family is also reading this ...